
Those who know me know that I have an obsession with fashion. I go nuts every time I see a really incredible design or new line someone like Oscar De La Renta comes out with. My family of boys doesn't understand at all. It is however a part of me that only seems to grow and polarise with time. Fashion has a way of transforming the way someone feels and thinks about themselves. This piece was an ode to that feeling and transformation. How one dress can be all the drama in the world and push the way you feel for a day into a new dimension. This is an illustration that I did all by hand in Adobe Illustrator. No tracing was used, the design is completely custom and original.
Wow! Awesome Bec! Very cool illustration I should say. You are very talented. I'm excited about this blog. Very rad!
ReplyDelete